header

header

Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break 2015 - Day 4


Day 4 - cloudy AGAIN but we missed the rain!  This was probably my favorite day.

We headed to Top Golf so my boys could hit some balls.
This really is the neatest concept. Very well done and great business model. 
And the food, my word!  It was delicious and affordable.  This was my favorite, their take on sushi and it's called "mushi".  That is still the sticky rice with beans, chicken and such inside and the outside is a tortilla.  And can we talk about the presentation!!
Chicken Quesadilla's...

There I am with my little golfer.  He is so good it amazes me.  I can't hit that damn thing for nothing.
It was cool out when we arrived so in addition to a very attentive waiter we had our own heater controls in our own little sitting area.  Genius.  Wonder if it's that genius in the Summer when it's 102 outside with 100% humidity and need cool air spit out at you? 

No comments :

Post a Comment