header

header

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring Break 2015 - Day 2


Day 2 was also rainy and cloudy again all day but we made the best of it.  Daddy was now home and on break with us, yeah!  While we slept late and took our time getting ready I asked D if he would help me by washing the dishes (I wanted to paint my nails, ha!).  Of course he obliged because he was being taken to fun thing after fun thing day after day.

We decided to head over to K1 speed for some indoor race car driving!

I was always hesitant of any indoor "go carts" because I went once with a work event and the smell of gas was outrageous.
However these are electric so no smell!
Little man had a great time and we even ran into some of his friends from school.
Daddy and I were just spectators at this event, kinda costly.....

No comments :

Post a Comment