header

header

Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year, New Computer! With a splash of Christmas mixed in.....

Well my husband was kind and he brought home a new computer for us me on Christmas Eve.  I have been complaining that I can't do anything, mostly print a document, upload photos from the big camera and blog.  I miss blogging and uploading pictures for sure.  I am still trying to figure out this new desktop computer but I find it very hard to devote more than a hour at a time sitting here, maybe once a week.  I hope I can get back on track for 2015. Let's start with Christmas Eve which is also my FIL's birthday.
 
3 generations..
 Heading out to sprinkle the reindeer food on Christmas Eve

 Dominic with his only grandparents...
 My saying turn for a photo!
 Christmas morning...

 D made Kevin a Texans light at Color Me Mine
 And he made mommy a precious coffee cup.
 Here is the after math of the storm.  Santa brought D his own electronic notebook, tons of Legos, cologne set, rainbow loom making set and most importantly a new football with football gloves!
We are very blessed and try to spread those blessings around especially during the holidays!


No comments :

Post a Comment