header

header

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Christmas Dinner 2013

Well darn. It appears I only took 6 pictures when we hosted Christmas dinner. How on earth? Other than a million details and things running through my mind, I guess I could not grab a hold of the camera long enough to run around.  Instead, I enjoyed the company of our family.

Oh well, here is my Caprese skewer appetizer.  I saw this on The Pioneer Woman but paid ZERO attention to the size of the sticks. ZERO. So, they are huge like kabobs and I am sure I could have found cute smaller ones. But whatever, they were very festive and tasted good. Mozzarella, tomato, basil and spinach tortellini sprinkled with salt pepper and balsalmic, yum!

 Everyone brought food and we prepared meats and sides as well.
 Some of the littliest......
 My baby on the left and sweet cousin Morgan on the right.
 My nephew Cory who was 11 when I met him, his girlfriend
Kayla as well and my in laws.
 My BIL and SIL Kenny and TamRa looking at the camera because I said, "Look!"

No comments :

Post a Comment