header

header

Sunday, May 19, 2013

1st grade Field Day!

We were nothing short of excited for field day this year! That's because this was Kinder field day and we know how ahem, fun that was for the boy and his mom. Since I took off last year I thought it best that daddy do this year since I am saving all my vacation days for the upcoming move.  That being said, these are all dad's photos and he did great!
Here is Dominic and his class heading out to the field.
 Field Day shirts, spirit tent, noise makers and rowdy kids - check!
 They really do go out all with class spirit, decorated tents and signs, etc.
 I can't remember the name of all of these events but apparently my boy, signed up for four of them.  How he got so many, not sure! Running through loops or hoops....
 Popping water balloons by sitting on them and getting sponged with water by his teacher!
 This looked cute.....
 Tubes instead of potato sacks?
 Then there is this.  My boy looking like a coach on the sidelines with the clipboard.  Who put him in charge?!
 This makes me happy.  Him running...
 and smiling and having the time of his life!

No comments :

Post a Comment