header

header

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Teacher Christmas baskets

I always like to make a little something for all of D's teachers, whether they are at daycare or big boy school.  Here is what I made for the daycare teachers this year.  There are 2 girls and 1 boy.  I saw these precious santa baskets in the $1 section of Target a while back so I picked them up because I knew I would use them for the teachers. I also bought each a candy cane filled with skittles, a lotion and spray from Bath and Body works and some wonderful peppermint bark.
I stuffed them with shredded paper first.

 
 
Then I added all the goodies!
They came out really cute and I think the total spent on 3 teachers was $30, not bad!

I also purchased a box of Christmas cards in the $1 section of Target since all my supplies are boxed up in storage right now.




And this is the first card Dominic signed, PRECIOUS!





No comments :

Post a Comment