header

header

Friday, December 7, 2012

Home Depot Kids Workshop (December)

 As previously mentioned we love taking D to the Home Depot kids workshops every month.  They are held the first Saturday of the month from 9a-12p. It does not take more than 45 minutes but they have it set up for 3 hours. We have been to several and even had so much fun doing them that I asked them about a birthday party and they said yes! So last year we had D's party there.  I ordered all the kits for them to build.
December was a Christmas picture frame or napkin holder but we did the Turkey napkin holder last month for Thanksgiving so picture frame it was.
His daddy took him to this one because I had a bunch of stuff to get done and I love the way his framed turned out! 
So creative!  I need to get a photo in it, stat!
These are bad iphone pics but I wanted to show the apron they get the first time and wear back.  You get a pin each time of what you built and some kids' aprons are full of pins.  It took my child several visits to stop messing with/ losing the pins so we only have 3 to show.  I think he gets it now! One is a fire truck, one is the turkey napkin holder and one is the Christmas picture frame. 

No comments :

Post a Comment