header

header

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Decor 2012

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2012/12/2012-christmas-tour-of-homes.html
Welcome to the Christmas home tour! Here are the Christmas decorations from 2010 and from 2011 in our house.
I just had to start with this sweet little man....more on him in a bit.
I bought a "slim" tree this year and turned it into something full of greatness.  I had so much fun transforming it.
I decided to try Fall colors after perusing Pinterest one day.

I bought this and a few others at Wal Mart for $1
Same with these little starbursts....

I bought this pick and others from Garden Ridge..
Butterflies from Wal Mart...
Gold, Brown and light green balls from Garden Ridge, non breakable!
More picks and a snowflake (Wal Mart)

A favorite from you guessed it, the Wal Mart $1 bin....
Loved the hummingbirds too for $1
My very favorite new addition this year is Mr Claus.  The hubby and I spotted him at Costco for a mere $59 and I have been eyeing these for years so I snatched him up!
He has on little glasses, holds a teddy bear and a bag full of gifts, love him!
Sofa table against the wall has a Santa and a poinsettia...
Entertainment cabinet has 2 silver trees, a poinsettia and D's Christmas pic from last year with Santa!
Jack Frost is perched in the breakfast area....


Mr Reindeer has been around some years and DH picked out this large monogram ornament at Kirklands on Black Friday!

Of course things are way scaled back while we are in the apartment!
D has a Comet hand towel
Kevin and I have Santa......
The next 2 things are also new this year and together they totaled $12 from TJ Maxx.

I love the detail of his face....
I sat them both inside this tray on the coffee table for just a hint of Christmas. 
And this was an art project D and I did a few days ago!



1 comment :

  1. I love how classy and elegant your Wal-Mart decorations are. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete