header

header

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

1st grade Christmas party

Friday was of course the last day before Winter Break so that was also the day of D's Christmas party.  Last year my husband was not able to go but this year he was so it was nice for us to both attend.  The homeroom mom kicked booty this year with these awesome gift bags and the whole party. I did not realize this was an Elf on the Shelf and everyone got one in their gift bag. We had just discussed doing the whole elf thing but we had not bought it yet. Good thing.  I emptied his favor bag when we got home and strategically placed this elf over a small table top Christmas tree and apparently nobody saw me. The next thing I know, Dominic is mesmorized with this magic elf!  He has been with us now for 3 days and he moves around at times. It's so funny that this turned into something so K and I just ran with it!
Back to the party!  Here is my big first grader.  He could hardly stand still long enough for me to get this photo in his classroom, he was so excited.
So happy to see his Daddy too....
Each kiddo got an elf hat to wear....



 Me and my little love.......
His best bud Noah.....
They had ice cream sundaes then they made marshmellow snowmen with chocolate rollo hats dipped in chocolate sprinkles.  It was a very cute project for them!


Dominic and Aiden......
Trying to get a class photo, trying.....
Trying to pin the nose on the Snowman BLIND FOLDED!






Homeroom Mom Heather with sweet little Miss Myla!











No comments :

Post a Comment