header

header

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall decor in the apartment!

Yeah!  Welcome to Fall, I love this time of year. Here is last year's Fall Decor.
This little guy is a fave, I love his smile and he is 100% shiny glitter!
 I also love this ceramic pumpkin candy dish that I use to hold vases most of the time. This year it is holding a faux Autumn arrangement in the computer niche.
More of the computer niche shelf decor. Love the rustic candleholder, my oh my have my tastes changed!


There is something "happy" about this Happy Halloween sign. Love the orange and lime green together.
White pumpkins = love

Small sofa table holds several pumpkins and a light up pumpkin.  Horrible photography aside, my house is festive!


 Another fave, bought one in orange/ black and white/ black from Hob Lob at 50% off.
My Fall wreath that used to reside over the mantel.  Now I have a space on the wall that seems just fine.

Apparently the move took a toll on some of the picks because in this photo it looks a little bare, stage right but I will fix that soon, promise!

My entertainment center has a small Fall vignette as well. And there is that white/black harlequin print pumpkin that matches the orange/ black one.


This is our newest Halloween addition to the decor, picked out by Mr. Mero just for our apartment.
And I picked up this ceramic plate last year after the season at Tuesday Morning in Kerrville for less than $10 so this was my first time to display it.
 In my little kitchen!
 Even the peppercorns can rest in a pumpkin tea light holder .










No comments :

Post a Comment