header

header

Thursday, February 9, 2012

First day Back

Today was my first day back at work in 4 weeks, 1 day.  It was surreal in a way.  I knew the day would come and sure enough, it did. I had found my new normal after being released from the hospital and on medical leave from work.  I created a new routine for myself and that included daily walks to keep moving and not show so many signs of 14 days of steroids.

The Lord has blessed me with about 75% of my vision back.  That is amazing considering where I was 4 weeks and 1 day ago.  I am so thankful.  The doctor says it should continue to heal.

One thing I am today: Tired. Yes, it was good to return to reality but reality kicked my booty today. I don't think it will be too long before I call it a night and get ready for reality day #2. 

No comments :

Post a Comment