header

header

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bring It On!

Saturday we had tickets to the musical "Bring it On!" We purchased them a few months ago thinking it would be something D would be interested in.  He loves music and dancing and this was along those lines so we bought them.

I was excited to get out of the house and my vision is slowly returning in my right eye, I am about 50% of the way back!  D enjoyed about the first 30 minutes of the musical but during the parts where they have dialogue instead of sing and dance, he was antsy.  Thank goodness they have an intermission half way thru but let's just say he fell asleep on my arm during the second half.  He was that BORED, can you believe it?  Only my child.......
After that we enjoyed a nice dinner at Carabba's Italian Restaurant before heading home.
On Sunday the weather was so beautiful here, sunny and a clear crisp 60 degrees, that we decided to head to the park. On the way, K stopped at Target to buy a basketball.  A real basketball, the big boy kind.  He was determined to find hoops somewhere that day that we could all shoot at.  After playing at the park for a few hours while D rode both his scooter and his bike, we found a basketball hoop.


He didn't even take his helmet and pads off from riding the scooter before he wanted to move on to basketball!
Daddy showing us his skills!

I just love all the facial expressions I was able to capture on this Sunday Family Funday!

No comments :

Post a Comment