header

header

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Pumpkins & front porch/yard

I have been waiting to purchase pumpkins and mums for the front porch, you know until it gets cooler, fall-weather-ish.  Since I might be waiting approximately FOREVER, I went ahead and bought them.  I always like to give my pumpkins some flare.  A little permanent black marker on this one and we have a polka dot pumpkin!




Up close the polka's might appear mediocre but from the street, the most important part, I see perfection!


I used my M stencil and spray painted this guy.  As you would imagine, it's NOT a flat surface so the paint ran a bit but some nail polish remover and Q-tips fixed that right up. Again, not perfection up close but awesome from afar!




There's my little guy messing with the timer on......


This new addition to the fam....!


Happy Fall you All!





No comments :

Post a Comment