header

header

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010 - part 2

Let me start with my (our) new Christmas gift:
We got the Canon Rebel XS, O.M.G.

We were not going to do it but since I take A LOT of pictures and we are headed to Disney in February it only seemed resonable to make the investment now.  Kevin insisted and I obliged!  Here she is:


We love Best Buy and their customer service is a 10 every time.  Did you know they even bundle
camera packages?  Yea, me either.  Well they do so we also got a even BIGGER lens so we can shoot from afar.  We heart Best Buy.


Okay, enough of that!  My FIL's birthday is 12-24 so I always try to make it special in some way since they are always visiting us.  This year I did a little birthday decorating and we celebrated by having fondue.


I love this Happy Birthday banner handmade from Etsy.com
I love the website and find unique things all the time.



The birthday boy's spot...


Papa K aged to perfection turning 70 years young!





We did mushrooms, meatballs and steak.  We had a side salad and a twice baked potato as well....oh, and wine, ha!


Once D got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing for the rest of us!


There were rain storms and high winds that rolled thru on Christmas Eve so we decided
to take down the inflatables so we did not risk losing anyone.


A tired Mommy & Daddy opted for the frozen pre-rolled cookies that were in the
freezer from someone's fundraiser....We knew Santa would be just fine.


A very excited 4 yr old decorating the cookies......



And sampling some too......



Not sure if you can see just how much icing these cookies really have on them!




Dominic finally turned in close to 9pm to get a good nights sleep so Santa could work his magic!
Next up, Christmas Day!


No comments :

Post a Comment