header

header

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Decorations 2010

The house is finally completely decorated.....,whew!  Only took 4-ever with a 4 yr old resident living here with us.  I took a lot of pictures so get ready!

This is Thursday morning the day of the Christmas parties at D's school.


Kevin does a great job decorating the outside of the house.


My camera settings were off so there are a few blurry ones!




I love the large ornaments I added to the front door wreath this year.


As you walk in the front door you see this. (Again, camera settings were off and my colored walls throughout the house appear to be much brighter than they actually are!)

The dining room served as a huge playroom for 4 years.  We never bought dining room furniture because of that.  We did, however invest in 6 ft tables when we moved in that we have used for countless parties and holidays so here they are covered in black tablecloths.  New this year is the addition of black chair covers to match and hide my metal fold up chairs!  This is where most people will eat Christmas dinner next weekend!


This is Dominic's tree in the dining room.  It has a Disney theme with ornaments from his Grandmother that she used for her first grandchild 20+ years ago and we have added some Dominic ornaments we either bought or he made at school.


There's Mickey up top....


I added these "M's" I found at Wal-Mart to our dining room wreaths.


This is fresh greenery I bought for cheap at the garden center and hung little
ball ornaments from them.  They are the centerpieces, sans any dishes, etc!







This is the monogram tree with the spunky little tree topper, I love it!
















I got the glass sleigh below at my office white elephant gift exchange and tossed the leftover little balls from the dining room greenery inside, PERFECT!






My favorite little Santa that gets strategically placed on the mantle each year.  You most likely will over look him if you are here but I know he is there!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, I can see why it took you awhile to get it all up. Your house looks amazing though. I love the gorgeous garland over your front door, the white lights in the garland going up the stairs, the simple table centre pieces. I could go on and on. It looks like a fun house to have Christmas in. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete