header

header

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wreaths and Monograms!

I just love love love Christmas!  IT IS the most wonderful time of the year!  As I am nearing the end of decorating, I am finishing up with my wreaths.  I have quite a few and they are still not all done but here are the ones that are.

I found some cute letter M's at Wal-Mart in the Christmas section.  I was excited since most times M's are all gone and second, I had a vision right away of where I thought they might look good......on my wreaths that hang on the 4 windows of our dining room!


Love the red Dazzle Drape from Hob Lob too, very Christmasy and makes decorating look so much better. The camera flash distorted the golden color of the little apples for some reason?


Here is my front door wreath that got a big make over this year.  The balls are from years past but I added Dazzle Drape here too along with those chunky decorations that look like over sized candy.  Target had a huge section of $2 ornaments and that is where I scored those!


Santa being my favorite.....


And here she is lit up.......


This little pre-lit tree I scored last year after Christmas for a ridiculous price of $10, so that was a no brainer!  I just added it to the attic with all the others and forgot about it until hubs brought down everything - what a nice surprise!  ha!  Last year I made these monogram balls for the big tree and it just swallowed them.  This year I decided to use my new little tree as the monogram tree!


I bought clear balls from Hob Lob (50% off of course), red shredded paper from the gift wrap section and stick on letters from the scrapbook section.  Just stuff the balls and stick on your letter, add in a little zebra ribbon to top it off and viola, monogram Christmas balls!

I did mostly M's along with one full monogram for each of us.


Here is Dominic's on the left and Kevin's on the right.....


And just because this is the cutest kiddo EVER, oh and he was home with me today because he has pink eye and he wanted to be in a picture, I just had to throw it in!




No comments :

Post a Comment