header

header

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Saturday, November 20, 2004 was the happiest day of my life (and Kev's too but I write the blog!)
I married the most wonderful man, my best friend and life partner.
We celebrated our 6th anniversary married, on Saturday.
It started with 1 hr massages at the Texas School of Massage.  We have had several massages
at various schools, they are much cheaper as the students must have X amount of clinical hours.


Next was a delicious lunch at Fuddruckers!
Lunch period, without child, is just plain N-I-C-E sometimes!

Hubs is calling the hotel to see if we can get an early check-in, they said yes, score!


Food came and it was so good!


We were staying at the new Hotel Sorella at Town & Country City Centre.
Not far from home but seemed miles away in our own little world!

Check out these bottles of wine displayed in a bar window, really neat looking.


And look closely, the chandelier is green crystal to match the faux green apples
displayed on the table (one of the areas where the continental breakfast is served, although we did not partake!)


Our room, King Bed, gorgeous purple sofa/ ottoman and floor to ceiling windows!


Very hard to capture the shower but it's large and open, literally.  If you look closer you can see
the glass is about a 1/4 the width of the shower and serves as a little "door" but it does not close.  Very airy and open feel, really nice.


Does anybody out there wear the robes?


The decor was nice.  The deep brown colored rug in the hallways was perfect but I am not sure in 5 years this wallpaper wont't make you wanna puke.....!


After we checked in we made a little stop here.
Can't reveal what took place just in case the boy learns to read say, before Christmas, ha!

Kevin made it a point to open my door all day...kinda nice since we were in and out a lot!


The hotel was having some party so I had to capture the entrance to one of the ballrooms, loved it!


While I was getting ready there was a knock on the door.  It was a little nerve racking since I was in
my bath robe.  I mean, who could it be?


Room service!  Compliments of the hotel for our anniversary, awesone!
Cheese, crackers, a card and champagne.......

 



Kevin popping the cork..........


Pouring.......


Toasting and enjoying......to us!


Self timer on the camera, he he!


Beautiful lights in all the trees, I heart November!


Dinner reservatiions at Flemings Steakhouse.  Didn't really know we needed to take out a second
mortgage to eat here!!!!!


Cody was the best waiter ever, he noticed the camera and offered to snap a picture.


My fish special with lump crab meat and gold...kidding about the gold but it was pricey!


Kev's filet, another million dollar item.....


My handsome husband opening my door after dinner, what a gem he is!


On our short drive back to the hotel, everything was lit up and I just love it
so I had to capture.......



















No comments :

Post a Comment